Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 30 Dec 2022 05:43:56 GMT by Yuki Niina
Hi, I received a tax refund cheque but it's not accepted by any banks where I live. I still have my bank account in the UK, so would it be possible for you to cancel the cheque and transfer the refund to my bank account instead? Thank you and regards.
Posted Thu, 05 Jan 2023 12:24:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to contact Income Tax team regarding this.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.