Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 23 Nov 2022 12:51:46 GMT by jbrydon
I would like a copy of my full tax return for the year 2008-09. Various online sources say this is possible when signed in to the government gateway site. I have signed in and found it impossible to view any old returns. I have found the drop down link with various tax years but when I select the year and press go nothing happens. I have tried several times.
Posted Fri, 25 Nov 2022 11:57:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to contact our Self Assessment team.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.