Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 30 Nov 2022 13:31:29 GMT by kate flynn
Hi. I have lived in the UK for 15 years. I have had many jobs here. I am 22 years old. I cannot make a personal tax account to find out my pay slips and tax information. I need this for evidence to apply for something in University. The reason I cannot register is because I have an Irish Passport. Can I register with an irish passport?
Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 14:10:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

The only passport option available is UK passport.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.