Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 04 Jan 2023 18:16:14 GMT by George Nikolaidis
I hold a UK passport and lived for most of my life here. For over 10 years I worked and paid tax. I am no longer resident in the UK but need a legal document showing that I did indeed live and pay tax there. Surley this kind of thing exists.
Posted Fri, 06 Jan 2023 16:27:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to make a Subject Access Request for this information.

Make a subject access request to HMRC

Thank you.
Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 16:19:22 GMT by George Nikolaidis
I cannot access this information. I have returned to Spain but still have my log in details. Thanks

You must be signed in to post in this forum.