Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 28 Mar 2023 16:08:21 GMT by Vaughan Bartlett
Is it possible to request a fuel expenses refund (own vehicle) is paid back as a total figure owed rather than a tax code adjustment? It is covering costs I have already incurred throughout the year (fuel, insurance, servicing etc), so am trying to avoid having it refunded through tax reduction only over the next 12 months.
Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2023 14:31:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 5

If you make the claim after the tax year has ended, we will issue a revised tax calculation to refund any amount due.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.