Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 07 Sep 2022 13:50:10 GMT by Fabio Spano
hi, if I take a job from a company overseas with me being based in uk, how much taxes do I have to pay? where I can find information for double taxation for each country? thanks.
Posted Mon, 12 Sep 2022 12:23:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

The amount of tax to pay depends on how much you actually earn above the persoanl allowances.

For tax treaties please refer to :

Tax treaties .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.