Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 23 Jun 2021 10:30:53 GMT by Ray Whitaker
Have received year end 'Dividends from authorised unit trusts and open-ended investment companies' statement. The 'Nett Cash Received' amount comes with a comment 'has been paid as accumulation units or shares (Scrip Dividends). Is there no income tax to be paid and therefore does not need declaring, I do not currently SA
Posted Fri, 25 Jun 2021 12:34:47 GMT by HMRC Admin 9

This would be entered on the SA100 under box 5 for 'other dividends'.

Please see the notes, SA100 page 6:

Self Assessment forms and helpsheets

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.