Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 05 Jun 2022 09:59:21 GMT by Stillconfused
I'm moving overseas permanently later this year. I understand i will need to fill out and return a P85 form. Regarding the form, i dont have a permanent address overseas and intend to move around the country so what do i populate in the field? I will continue to keep my UK address where i currently live (parents house), does this change anything in terms of my registered address with HMRC?
Posted Tue, 07 Jun 2022 09:55:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You will use current UK address and it will only change the HMRC registered address if it is different from that held on record .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.