Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Aug 2022 09:10:50 GMT by ChrisL1968
I left my previous employer on 30/9/2021, where I had been paying Company Car tax. When I started my new job on 6/12/2021 I didnt realise but my tax code remained the same. I only noticed after April 2022, so when I called HMRC they changed my code for this tax year. They also advised me to get a P11D so my tax from Dec 21 - Mar 22 could be sorted. I have this now but due to my working hours am unable to call the helpline to get this resolved. Is there any other way I can contact them to sort this out, can I post a copy of the doc with a letter? Is there an online option?
Posted Fri, 12 Aug 2022 11:28:51 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can find all our contact options including the address to write to here:

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.