Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 10:39:42 GMT by Ygour Fernannndes
Is it possible for someone to withdraw my HMRC cheque that is in my name? I got a letter saying I paid too much tax and that I would get a check, but my address was wrong and I'm afraid someone has taken it back. Thanks
Posted Fri, 27 Jan 2023 13:07:21 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you contact our Income Tax team we will be able to send a request to do this.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.