Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 03 Sep 2022 10:25:35 GMT by Caterina Doglioni
I am going to receive an honorarium under 2500 GBP for an one-off work engagement by an executive department of the US government. I am not paying tax in the US for this honorarium. Do I have to declare this to HMRC and how do I do that? Thank you.
Posted Thu, 08 Sep 2022 07:43:04 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you are a UK resident and pay taxes to the UK, you are required to declare this as foreign income on your Self Assessment tax return.  

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.