Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 10:17:40 GMT by gloryhk21
Hi there, I’m about to buy a freehold residential property as individual and want to check what SDLT I have to pay. I used to own properties but they were sold. However, I have residential properties (not in the UK) under my name but they are held under a declaration of trust and I am the trustee. I want to make sure that won’t affect my status to pay SDLT as a “not having other properties”. Thank you in advance.
Posted Fri, 26 May 2023 17:03:36 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You will need to contact the Stamp Duty Office on 0300 200 3510.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.