Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Sep 2022 07:13:27 GMT by Charltc59
Hi, due to various job changes etc this current tax year, I have not been paying enough income tax, it appears. HMRC is now collecting this via my tax codes but I am getting hammered on my employment income. To improve the tax code on this part, I would prefer to make a one-off payment to HMRC, is this possible and if so, what is the procedure/details? Thanks in advance.
Posted Tue, 06 Sep 2022 13:00:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You will not be able to make a direct payment for this before the end of the tax year.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.