Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 03 Mar 2022 12:55:50 GMT by Andrea Tozzo
Hi, I just filled a P85 to get a tax refund but I only realized I wrongly wrote (misspelled) the address where I would like to have the refund check to (it's an address out of UK). Is there a way to amend that address with the correct one? What's the easiest way to do that? Who should I get in contact with? I filled and send the P85 form early this morning so I'm not sure someone picked that up on the HMRC side, would be a better solution to void that tax refund request? Also, soon after I realized that I gave the wrong address, I submitted a new P85 form with the right address this time, hoping that they will notice the mistake. Thanks for you help, I really appreciate it.
Posted Fri, 04 Mar 2022 12:51:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 10

If you contact our Income Tax department, they can leave a note on the record advising of this, so that when the form is worked, the adviser will be aware of the issue.

Income Tax: general enquiries



You must be signed in to post in this forum.