Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 05 Sep 2022 08:46:04 GMT by Sze Man Yu
I just moved to the UK from Hong Kong with the BNO visa. I read form the double taxation information that the overseas civil servant monthly pension is not taxable in the UK. Do I need to do anything to report this pension income such as filling any form? Thank you
Posted Thu, 08 Sep 2022 11:43:29 GMT by HMRC Admin 28

As the pension is not taxable in the UK you do not need to report it.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.