Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 24 Mar 2023 13:24:10 GMT by Kirton87 Kirton
My husband is apply for the Spanish Digital Nomad Visa and they have asked for a certificate of Social Security coverage. Please can you let us know what he needs to complete. His company is UK based and they are happy for him to work remotely in Spain, but the company is not sending him to Spain and only have business in UK. Thank you
Posted Fri, 31 Mar 2023 10:16:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Kirton87 Kirton,

From the information provided it sounds like they are requesting a portable document A1.  
In order to apply for this, the UK employer will need to complete and send the CA3821, and CA3822.  
They should include a covering letter providing information on your husbands circumstances.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.