Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Apr 2023 17:01:59 GMT by Andrew Ogilvie
My wife and I recently received notifications of our tax code for 2023/24. The deductions include an untaxed interest on savings and investments amount that I believe relates to a previous year. We no longer receive any untaxed interest on savings. How do I cancel this deduction? I logged on to my tax account but could not see how to make the change. Many thanks.
Posted Fri, 14 Apr 2023 10:12:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi Andrew Ogilvie,

You will need to contact our Income Tax department to amend this.
Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.