Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 23 Oct 2022 10:37:21 GMT by dstnhlms
Hello there, I am a non-domicile resident in the UK (22 months), previously living as a permanent resident of Hong Kong (9 years). I wish to take an unconditional loan (with 0% interest) from my Hong Kong Limited Company's earned capital. I am the 100% shareholder and sole director of the Hong Kong Limited Company. The purpose of the loan will be to assist me with a deposit to purchase a personal property to live in, in the UK. What are the tax implications and proper processes that I should follow?
Posted Tue, 08 Nov 2022 14:29:57 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can find guidance here:

Report and account for your disguised remuneration loan charge

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.