Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 22 Jan 2023 19:15:21 GMT by Matthew
Hello I wanted to check my understanding of this is as I'm not familiar with the terminology, it is regarding adjusted net income with respect to the 100k earnings limit on the tax free childcare. I work for the NHS and pay into the NHS pension scheme. My payslips has a lot of information on it including: taxable pay non-taxable pay (usually 0 unless being reimbursed for a course) total payments I can see that my taxable pay is my total payments minus NHS pension contribution. Is my taxable pay is the same as my adjusted net income?
Posted Thu, 26 Jan 2023 16:04:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
You work out your taxable income at stage one.
You would use the taxable pay figure from your payslip :
Personal Allowances: adjusted net income

You must be signed in to post in this forum.