Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 07 Nov 2022 20:14:42 GMT by Lyk
I received a refund about 800 pounds as paid too much tax, do I need to fill the refund amount in "Tax refund or set off - 1. If you've had any 2021-22 income tax refund or set off by us or..." in page TR6 on my SA100 ? Please advise, thanks.
Posted Thu, 10 Nov 2022 14:42:14 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would only include this if the refund you have was also for the tax year 2021 to 2022. If it was for any other tax year you would not include it.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.