Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 20 Jan 2022 20:54:48 GMT by RichieB
I’m preparing to reduce my adjusted net income to less than 100k to preserve my free child care benefits. I will do this via personal pension contributions in February and March. As I already pay monthly contributions to my Children’s SIPPs, can these contributions also be deducted from my adjusted net income?
Posted Fri, 21 Jan 2022 13:15:00 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can find guidance on the conditions for qualifying for relief here:

PTM044100 - Contributions: tax relief for members: conditions

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.