Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 01 Jun 2023 08:59:16 GMT by
I have been taxed in Spain after selling some shares and now I am also asked to declare my gains in UK taxes. How do I inform HMRC on how my profit has already been taxed
Posted Fri, 02 Jun 2023 07:17:20 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Luna69,
Please refer to guidance here:

You must be signed in to post in this forum.