Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 13 Mar 2023 12:54:11 GMT by Wan Wong
I live in UK with BNO visa with my daughter and haven't worked (no salary income) because of taking care of her. I only have income/gains on dividend & personal savings overseas. Do I need to submit SA100 & SA106 if exceed the allowances respectively?
Posted Wed, 15 Mar 2023 12:58:09 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

If this is foreign income, yes  refer to :

Tax on foreign income  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.