Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 13:41:25 GMT by Nigel Love
In error due to a misunderstanding of pension contribution entitlement I have paid £4000 in this financial year whereas it should have only been £3600. I have received tax relief on the full amount, how do I rectify this please.
Posted Mon, 16 Jan 2023 15:53:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You would need to take this issue up with your pension provider. It is not something HMRC can help with.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.