Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 04 Jun 2024 08:30:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 5
Hi pratishjain17

To review/update your tax code you will need to contact HMRC.
Details of the contact options can be found at National Insurance: general enquiries

Thank you
Posted Sat, 08 Jun 2024 00:03:35 GMT by Jessicawng242
Hi i have a question, Im new to the tax things as i have only started working more hours. So i have a zero hour contract at one job and starting a 15hr contrat in the new one. Both individualy pay under £12570 but combined is around £13000. How will i get taxed? Do i get taxed for both of them or just one of them? And should i let both employers known of my other job?
Posted Wed, 12 Jun 2024 12:58:23 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

You would only get taxed at one of the jobs. The tax free personal allowance is £12570. We can allocate enough allowances to cover one of the jobs and the remaining allowances would be allocated to the 2nd job. As the remaining allowances will not cover all the income any tax due will be deducted. You can contact HMRC to review your tax codes using the link below:

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

Posted Sun, 23 Jun 2024 15:51:17 GMT by Chloe Greenwood
Hi. I currently work for the NHS I have recently moved to a new NHS trust and at my new trust I have been put on a BR tax code. I have not received a P45 as I am staying with the previous trust to do bank/agency shifts. Can I move my tax code from my previous trust to my new trust and have my previous trust as a BR tax code?
Posted Tue, 25 Jun 2024 20:27:41 GMT by Edward East
Hi, I am currently working two jobs and I am being taxed at one of them however I do not earn enough to be taxed and I was wondering if you could help me fix this issue.
Posted Wed, 03 Jul 2024 11:05:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Please use these details to update your tax code How to update your tax code

You must be signed in to post in this forum.