Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 06 Oct 2022 21:56:21 GMT by OT0905
Hi team, This is our first year submitting a tax return. My wife is a housewife, she has no job and didn't apply for UTR because the self-test shows she doesn't need to submit or report any tax return. I am facing a problem that how she can transfer the Marriage Allowance to me? Thank you in advance
Posted Thu, 13 Oct 2022 10:24:02 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi OT0905,

Please see here regarding applying for Marriage Allowance Marriage Allowance

Thank you.
Posted Thu, 13 Oct 2022 17:42:09 GMT by OT0905
Thanks, Would you please give me advice on which forms I need to submit as I am working for a foreign company as a consultant after relocating to the UK in July? SA100 - tax return SA103 - self employment (short) SA106 - foreign SA109 - split year
Posted Mon, 17 Oct 2022 13:03:40 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

That is correct  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.