Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 14 Jan 2023 20:17:45 GMT by k c
I move to UK in May 2022, and I was retired and got my pension at Hong Kong and pay tax at Hong Kong. Do I need to make self assessment and pay uk tax?
Posted Wed, 18 Jan 2023 11:57:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi k c,

Under the DTA with Hong Kong you do not need to declare the pension in the UK. 

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.