Hi, I moved to Kenya and took employment with a UK based company, who have taxed me under UK PAYE since day 1. My duties are wholly performed here in Kenya. I am receiving conflicting advice from my accountant, HMRC phone lines and HMRC websites - hoping you can advise me: To update my tax code to NT with my UK based employer; do I first need to have a stamped Double Taxation Treaty relief form here in Kenya? According to this page, my foreign income (earned through my duties working in Kenya, but paid to me in my UK bank account by my UK registered employer) is not liable to UK PAYE tax: https://www.gov.uk/tax-foreign-income/residence In addition to the above question about NT vs. DTT; Should I write to request NT code? Or submit P85? Your advice on how to proceed would be much appreciated.