Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 02 Feb 2023 14:10:05 GMT by Asarla
I have just turned 21. I am trying to move money into my ISA, but my details on HMRC are wrong. My name was legally changed when I was around 1 years old but, it is still the old spelling on HMRC, even though on any other identifying document it is updated. How do I fix this? Thanks.
Posted Wed, 08 Feb 2023 12:19:15 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You can do this by contacting our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.