Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:28:39 GMT by MattyN
Hi there, I moved from the UK to Canada in 2015. I was born in Canada, have dual citizenship and had been living and working in the UK for 10 years prior. I am now filing my Canadian taxes for 2015 (yes, very late) and am seeking proof of taxes paid on my income from the UK. Without that proof, that income becomes taxable in Canada. The employer I worked for at the time has gone out of business and I do not have access to pay slips from the time. Is there a way to request a P60 or other proof of tax paid from HMRC? Thanks, Matthew
Posted Tue, 28 Mar 2023 11:19:06 GMT by HMRC Admin 18

To request information as far back as 2015, you will need to make a Subject Access Request:

Make a subject access request to HMRC

Thank you.


You must be signed in to post in this forum.