Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 28 Sep 2022 10:45:21 GMT by sharmee
Hi, My minor daughters (US citizens and UK residents) receive social security death benefits in the US. Is this taxable in UK? Thanks
Posted Thu, 29 Sep 2022 12:29:43 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance here:

EIM76009 - Social security benefits: taxable foreign benefits

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.