Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 05 Nov 2022 17:32:27 GMT by Grant Macdonald
For 3 years I've been taxed on savings I don't have. I am PAYE only. Despite many attempts to explain this to HMRC, it never gets resolved. Each time I discuss it with HMRC, I get no-where. This year I asked to speak to a manager out of sheer frustration who then stated it has to go to escalations and a decision will be made and sent to me in writing. Is there a way I can be given details of the accounts I am being taxed on, or view a more complete breakdown of tax sources that I am paying, so I can prove they are not mine? Any Info would be a great help, thanks.
Posted Wed, 09 Nov 2022 14:49:50 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If we are receiving details of savings interest, we can send details of this out by post.

You will need to request this in writing or by contacting our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.