Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 11 Sep 2022 11:25:24 GMT by LostinGuernsey
I have been working for my UK employer temporarily from Guernsey. I will be returning to the UK permanently in the next two months. I currently have a 'NT' tax code. Is there a form I can fill out to inform HMRC that I have returned to the UK in order for employer to receive an updated tax code allowing for PAYE income tax deductions? Thanks.
Posted Tue, 13 Sep 2022 13:48:31 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

There is no form to fill in.

You will need to telephone in once you have actually returned to confirm the date and have your record updated.

Telephone number 0300 200 3300.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.