Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 03 Jun 2022 20:47:32 GMT by Muhammad Riaz
Hi, an individual who is a UK resident working for an employer in Singapore. He is making CPF contributions which are like pension contributions. Can he get tax relief on these contributions in the UK?
Posted Mon, 06 Jun 2022 15:03:24 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

You can see guidance to overseas pension schemes here:

Overseas pensions: tax relief for employers

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.