Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Nov 2021 23:40:14 GMT by Sze Man Yu
Dear sir/madam, I just moved to the UK and I will keep my overseas job in HK as I can work on internet. How should I pay the NI and which form should I submit to report about my income tax? Thank you
Posted Mon, 15 Nov 2021 14:28:03 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can report this through self assessment as this would be classed as foreign income.

See links:

Tax on foreign income       and :

Self Assessment tax returns   .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.