Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Tue, 08 Nov 2022 11:11:43 GMT by Teddy Lau
If my tax residency is in UK, may I know if I have to pay tax for the interest gained when the 1 year time deposit is matured? Thanks
Posted Thu, 10 Nov 2022 15:44:42 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

You will need to confirm when the deposit matures for this to be answered.

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.