Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 03 Nov 2022 16:13:53 GMT by N081085 Cook
I am owed a rebate (current tax year after ceasing work). Calculation has been completed this afternoon; HMRC agent confirmed C. 7 weeks for receipt of rebate via Cheque but said I could process this to be bank transferred (much quicker) via my Personal Tax Account. I have looked at every tab, page, section of my personal tax account (& also downloaded the app to see if anything additional via app) but I CANNOT find my current rebate balance or how to add bank details to process the rebate as a bank transfer. Please can anybody advise? This is not related to a self employment rebate - this is a rebate from PAYE accrual for the beginning part of the financial year when I was in work and paying tax. Many thanks
Posted Fri, 04 Nov 2022 14:25:33 GMT by HMRC Admin 10
Currently, in year repayments can only be issued by cheque, you will not be able to claim it online.
I apologise if you were advised differently.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.