Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 11 Aug 2022 07:36:23 GMT by clm1977
Over the last few years my income from my second job has grown to more than double my income from my first job. Obviously, my tax code is BR for this job - Can I change this to being my primary job on my record and would this impact the amount of tax I pay or have paid?
Posted Fri, 12 Aug 2022 11:17:13 GMT by HMRC Admin 2

You can request that we alter how your tax allowance is given by contacting our Income Tax team.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.