Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 01 Apr 2023 17:30:14 GMT by James Neal
HMRC lost my NI number and then issued a new one, but lost all my previous tax and PAYE records. Its like I am a new person without any history. Anyway of getting my past added to the new number?
Posted Thu, 13 Apr 2023 10:36:16 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi James Neal,

You will need to write to HMRC and provide copies of your P60 or P45 for the tax years that are missing from your records.
The address to write to is – 
National Insurance Contributions & Employer Office address
National Insurance Account Investigations Team
PT Operations North East England
HM Revenue and Customs

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.