Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 12 Apr 2023 10:38:58 GMT by Gina Bell
My mother is aged 90, who lives in a care home. I have complete POA, so I do all of her paperwork. She has several private pensions that I need to declare for tax purposes for her but cannot provide the relevant ID for HMRC Government Gateway account. what do I do?
Posted Wed, 19 Apr 2023 10:48:46 GMT by HMRC Admin 18
You will need to write to us with the information. See link below for guidance:

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.