Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Thu, 30 Jun 2022 14:38:08 GMT by Marcin Stasiak
I had my HMRC online services account created a year ago and I passed the verification checks through the post office. Recently I wanted to login but the system asked me to verify again and keep asking me for the details from the P60, Please note that since November 2021 I'm unemployed and I did not received the P60. My last employer issued me P45 required by law and don't want to provide any further details. I called HMRC different departments TAX/NI/Online service and all of the tell me to call each other ! That's just a joke! The verify system is asking about the National Insurance contribution details that can be found only in P60 or in my online account which I'm unable to log in as I don't have a p60 to verify !!!! Please help how can I get the access to my account and verify myself again as this stupid system has locked me outside all my NI details and pension!!! Regards Martin
Posted Fri, 01 Jul 2022 12:15:10 GMT by Aaron Cater
Hi, I was having a similar problem where I couldn't get verified since the post office system stopped. I heard that from today, if you have an English, Scottish or Welsh driving licence issued by the DVLA can be used instead of just an Northern Irish one. I looked, and I was able to be verified using my English, DVLA issued, provisional licence and my UK passport. Hope this helps, as long as you have a valid driving licence and a valid UK passport, you should be good from today.
Posted Fri, 01 Jul 2022 12:37:34 GMT by HMRC Admin 19
Hi Marcin,

As GOV.UK verify is no longer available for HMRC services, you will no longer be able to access the personal tax account using these details. You will need to pass the verify questions for the Government Gateway.

If you are unable to pass these questions you will not be able to access the account.

Thank you.
Posted Fri, 01 Jul 2022 12:39:07 GMT by Marcin Stasiak
No UK passport but I';; try with UK driving license and credit history if there is such a option. Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.