Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 15 Sep 2023 13:19:59 GMT by AHILEN CHAVEZ
I been on the country for almost 3 years working as a graduate student, but I been in the emergency tax code for the same amount of time. I have created my HMRC account and seems my taxes haven't been calculated for the same amount of years. I tried to raise a claim but seems because I don't have a P800 for any of the years so the page doesnt let me continue. Is there is something I can do to get this calculation done, or the tax code comes from the nature of my visa? I will appreciate any advice. Thank you!
Posted Tue, 26 Sep 2023 13:51:25 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you contact our Income Tax team we will be able to review each year.

Income Tax: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.