Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 23 Jan 2022 14:58:18 GMT by moorem
I cannot find R40 form on my Government Gateway site, I wish to apply for tax back off my PPI pay out, also the payouts were in joint names, so do I half the amount and make 2 separate claims.
Posted Thu, 27 Jan 2022 12:21:01 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi moorem,

If the payout was joint names you would need to complete a form each declaring your share of the payout.
The link to the form is here:

Claim a refund of Income Tax deducted from savings and investments (R40)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.