Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 12 Feb 2024 21:27:05 GMT by Tammy Dodd
If I transferred my pension to Canada more than 5 years ago and I'm over 65 years old, Can I make withdrawals now? Or do I have to wait 10 Years from the time of transferring the pension? Also, where can I find out more information on how to report my withdrawals from my QROPS to HMRC, as I understand I have to do that for 10 years once I start making withdrawals.
Posted Fri, 16 Feb 2024 10:39:26 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Tammy Dodd,
Plese refer to guidance here:
PTM112010 - International: qualifying recognised overseas pension schemes (QROPS): introduction
Thank you. 

You must be signed in to post in this forum.