Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Wed, 11 Jan 2023 11:15:36 GMT by Clive Richmond
I'm filling in my return and where on Tailor Your Return do I add my earnings from doing online surveys? I've filled in my other incomes and just need to add these earnings now.
Posted Mon, 16 Jan 2023 15:17:38 GMT by HMRC Admin 32

If you are not employed by any entity, to complete online surverys, it is very likely that your earnings from online surveys, is self employment income. If that is the case, in section 3 - tailor your return, please select the option for self employment. Section 4 will allow you to complete the self employment section. Class 2 and class 4 national insurance is payable on self employment income above the threshold.  

Self-employed National Insurance rates

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.