Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 09 May 2022 20:54:54 GMT by TFS
I have checked that I am qualified for Split year treatment. May I know how to declare / report Split year treatment in Online Self Assessment? Thanks!
Posted Fri, 13 May 2022 14:06:56 GMT by HMRC Admin 28

This would be done on the residence section of the return SA109.

You can find guidance here:

Residence, remittance basis etc (Self Assessment SA109)

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.