Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Mon, 23 Jan 2023 20:54:22 GMT by Farihah Awan
I have been employed for tax year 2021-2022 but have tk still fill out a SA TAX return as I received the self-employment grant (over £1000) The SA is asking me for my business name but I don’t have one as was a self employed taxi driver? Would I just put the name of the taxi company I was working for ?
Posted Wed, 25 Jan 2023 14:36:28 GMT by HMRC Admin 25
Hi Farihah Awan,

Please just enter 'Taxi Driver'.

Thank you. 


You must be signed in to post in this forum.