Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sat, 24 Jun 2023 10:43:02 GMT by
I took out pension from Royal London and StandardLife. SL didnt charge anything, they just advanced the whole amount. RL however charged tax. They said it is legal requirement. Not sure how this "requirement" applies to one pension and not the other. Nonetheless - can someone help to fill SA correctly to get that tax back? I am non-resident and I also had income from renting my UK property. I know how to fill SA105 and 109. How to fill SA100 correctly with 2 things factored in - overcharged income tax from pension and income from property as NRL?
Posted Thu, 29 Jun 2023 07:53:55 GMT by HMRC Admin 20
Hi maxima,

Please refer to guidance at:- Tax on your UK income if you live abroad

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.