Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Sun, 10 Apr 2022 17:42:58 GMT by kiko SHAO
Hi, I am trying to register the self-assessment as self-employed to get my UTR number, but I have just been in the UK for almost 8 months, I am working for the university, but I haven't received my P60 document until after one year, and I don't have UK passport as well. In this situation, I only have my monthly payslip and address proof(such as council tax bill, phone bill etc. ) Could you please recommend any solution for me in this situation? how can I apply for the self-assessment at the moment? Many thanks!
Posted Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:40:11 GMT by HMRC Admin 17

You can contact the Self Employed Helpline and register over the telephone see link:

Self-employed: National Insurance  .

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.