Skip to main content

This is a new service – your feedback will help us to improve it.

Posted Fri, 02 Dec 2022 15:42:11 GMT by Ben
Hi, My tax calculation shows I am due a repayment, but unfortunately I didn't add my BACS bank details in the Overpaid tax section before submitting. Please can you advise me on my options? Is there a way to amend my repayment BACS info (it's the same as before) or will you issue a cheque via the post? Thank you.
Posted Tue, 06 Dec 2022 14:05:10 GMT by HMRC Admin 19

If you contact our Self Assessment team we can check if it has already been issued by cheque, if not we can do a BACS repayment.

Self Assessment: general enquiries

Thank you.

You must be signed in to post in this forum.